The Real Duckface

Complex Line Drawing Of a Duck with Piercings

For this post I will not be posting an original short story.  I will instead post a poem I heard on the television show Frasier starring Kelsey Grammer.  Frasier recited this poem to himself right before his first show on the radio as a way to prevent stuttering and calm his nerves.  It very much caught my attention and I liked it so much I thought I'd share it with you.  

The poem is called "A Word To The Wise" by Louise M Laughton

Little owlet in the glen
I'm ashamed of you;
You are ungrammatical
In speaking as you do,
You should say, "To whom! To whom!"
Not, "To who! To who!"

Your small friend, Miss Katy-did,
May be green, 't is true,
But you never hear her say
"Kay do! She do!"


Wasn't That Great!  I Thought So! If You Would Like To Purchase This Image Or Any Of My Other Works You May Do So From My RedBubble Shop Page!  Thanks For Your Support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Entrepreneurship to the Economy and Society

What Is the Purpose of a Blog Post?

Google Chrome Touchpad Scroll Not Working SOLUTION