Should You Use Soy Milk As Infant Formula?

 I am not a dietician, and I have no particular knowledge about what babies should generally eat.

I am a regular consumer of Silk brand soy milk. I love to drink soy milk. But I am a full grown adult.

The back of the Silk carton says that the products should not be used as an infant formula. They are very clear about that. 

I'm not sure if they are writing that to avoid any potential legal troubles that might come of a situation where someone's baby is injured or dies and the parents believe it is because they fed their baby Silk soymilk. I'm not sure if they have that on there because they know for certain that babies do not do well when fed Silk soy milk.

There could very well be a soy based product which is specifically designed as an infant formula, but Silk soy milk is not that product. I would not attempt to use a product for something it explicitly says not to use it for. In this case, that means not feeding Silk soy milk to your baby.

Don't feed soy milk to babies. Do not use soy milk as infant formula.




Other Articles to Read:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Entrepreneurship to the Economy and Society

What Is the Purpose of a Blog Post?

Google Chrome Touchpad Scroll Not Working SOLUTION