What Is The Best "Head Like A Hole" Cover?

 The song "Head Like A Hole" was written and originally performed by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails (NIN). I love that song and his version is irreplaceable.

But whenever a song gets really popular, lots of other musicians tend to want to try to cover the song and make a version of their own. They want to put their own creative spin on it.

Head Like A Hole is one of those songs that lots of people have covered.

Some artists who have covered the song are:


I was scrolling through some random artists and playlists on Spotify when I came across a new cover version. And I believe it is the best cover version yet. At least it is the best one I've ever heard.

The song is covered by Ryan Culwell and Aubrie Sellers. It is in the style of americana country or folk. It is a very different take on the song which was originally an industrial hard rock song, but it really works.

Here is the video for the song:



And here is the video for the original, so you can compare the two:



I listen to most of my music on Spotify, so I figured I'd share the cover version via Spotify as well. If you liked what you heard in the video, you can find the song on Spotify and like it or add it to a playlist.

I really liked the cover version. I liked the Johnny Cash cover version of Hurt better than the original Nine Inch Nails version. I'm not sure if I like this folky cover of Head Like A Hole quite as much as the NIN version, but it is very close.




What did you think of this song? Did you like it? How does it compare to the original? Let me know in the comments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Entrepreneurship to the Economy and Society

What Is the Purpose of a Blog Post?

Google Chrome Touchpad Scroll Not Working SOLUTION