Best Music 2

 Almost 2 years ago I created a post titled Best Music 1, with the intent of making it a semi-regular feature of the blog. I would just suggest a list of songs that I'm really liking at the moment.

Well... I didn't end up posting another Best Music blog post. But today that changes.

I was scrolling through my list of Spotify playlists and I stumbled upon one I made a long time ago, and found that I was really liking it right now.

The playlist is a rock music themed list. I'm going to keep it pretty simple, so I'm just going to list the songs below. Enjoy!


Bottom of a Bottle by Smile Empty Soul

Cold (But I'm Still Here) by Evans Blue

Rich Kids by New Medicine

Fire Up The Night by New Medicine

The Way You Like It by Adema

New Disease by Spineshank

Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch

Move by Thousand Foot Krutch

Citizen/Soldier by 3 Doors Down

Headstrong by Trapt

Stupid Girl by Cold

Suffocate by Cold




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Entrepreneurship to the Economy and Society

What Is the Purpose of a Blog Post?

Google Chrome Touchpad Scroll Not Working SOLUTION